
I feel like my title says it all. Dear Jr. Fans, how 'bout you win a race? Thanks. Love, Mrs. Kyle Busch.
I get home on Saturday night after hanging out with Dadi and company (good times) to see that my driver/boyfriend Kyle is in first with Jr. right behind him. My first thought - crap, Jr.'s going to wreck Kyle. What actually happened - Kyle broke away from the pack and won the race (his third this year) as the youngest driver ever to win at Darlington. Yep. I believe our parents always told us that actions speak louder then words. Keep on booing Jr. fans...it only fuels Kyle to race harder. And as it turns out...fuels him to win.
**On a side note - I laughed out loud when the announcer suggested they play the song "Wild Thing" when they announce Kyle next week at the All Star race. Ha, true story!
No comments:
Post a Comment