People are always asking me about my traveling adventures...where I've been and where I'm going.
So far this year I've been to:
Miami/Ft. Lauderdale for the Orange Bowl. It was one of the worst cold snaps on record for Miami but I was there! Tech lost...thanks guys. =(
New Jersey for a work function. Not all the glamorous but Meredith was able to meet me there and we partied the night away.
Las Vegas for a work conference. Stayed at Caesars and did some real touristy stuff like riding the rides on the top of the stratosphere. Super fun.
TEXAS. Need I say more? I went to the homeland for 8 days to visit family.
Upcoming Trips:
June 7 - 10
Cincinnati, OH for a work conference but meeting up with Leslie so we can paint the town in "horse shoes and stars".
July 13 - 15
Denver, CO for a work conference but hopefully getting over to Crested Butte to visit with my Aunt and Uncle who have a house out there.
August 2 - 8
Las Vegas, NV for a work conference. You read that correctly....just about a week in Las Vegas!
September 20 - 26
Atlanta, GA for a work conference. Maybe a Braves game while I'm there??
October 19 - 21
Lake Las Vegas for a work conference...can't wait to hit up the spa!
November 9 - 14
Las Vegas, NV (again) for a work conference
December 3 - 5
Las Vegas, NV (AGAIN) for another work conference
I'm tired just thinking about all those trips!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment