Friday, May 23, 2008

Questionable

So this morning I'm driving to work...music blasting and enjoying the light traffic when all of a sudden I hear the soft toot toot of a horn. I look around...nope...I didn't cut anyone off, my tire isn't flat, my trunk's not open, and my gas cover is closed. Ok so I keep driving and before long hear the soft toot toot again. Hmmmm...so I turn my music down and look around and to my surprise see gross trucker man smiling and waving at me. Now let me ask you - what does gross trucker man hope to gain from getting my attention? Does he think I will smile back, follow him to the nearest exit, flash him, or somehow give him my number? I honestly just don't get the truckers (and various men in old school honda civics) that do this!?!?! What, please tell me, WHAT do they hope to gain from that behavior?

Ugh, never a dull moment in DC traffic. End Rant.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

You know you wanted to follow him to the near no-tell motel and fullfill all of his fantasies!! Whoop whoop!