Friday, May 30, 2008
Better the Christmas!
Literally, when I went to sleep last night I was filled with the same excitement that a child would have before going to bed on Christmas Eve. Only today is BETTER the Christmas morning because today is the day that Sex and the City the MOVIE comes to the theaters!!! Holy cow, I can't even tell you how happy this makes me. I emailed Meredith the day it was announced and threatened bodily harm if she didn't come down from NY to watch the movie with me =) So tonight me and a whole bunch of ladies are getting together for a fabulous pre-party at my place followed by the Movie. I've had my tickets ordered for days and I ran my final errands last night collecting all the things I need for a fabulous party. At 10:30pm tonight I will be sitting in my seat at my local theater waiting oh so patiently for the start of what I can only assume will be the greatest movie ever. I've avoided all the previews and interviews so that everything will be a complete surprise. I've re-watched my favorite episodes and I've picked out my outfit. I'm all set to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment