I'll wait.
For this creation I didn't have canned tomatoes so I used fresh cherry tomatoes (from the co-op basket) but let me tell you… I did NOT use enough tomatoes. I under estimated how much they would cook down so I would over do it if you are using any fresh produce.
I didn't have elbow macaroni so I used shells. No issue with that substitution.
For what it's worth I also grate my own cheese just about every time. I think freshly grated cheese just TASTES better and in this case it melts better too. Try it and trust me.
The best part about this skillet meal is you should feel free to add whatever you have fresh to the pot. My guess is red/green/yellow pepper would taste delicious in this as well zucchini or summer squash. Could be good, right?
No prep pictures for this one but here is the final product:
No comments:
Post a Comment