Monday, January 6, 2014

NYE 2013

As part of my previously mentioned "Auntie Maternity Leave" I did NOT plan to do anything big for New Years Eve.  Simply put, NYE is amature night.  I had no interest.  But leave it to Michele to give me an option for the night that I couldn't pass up.  Her group had a table reserved at Lost Society in DC and I decided to join the party.

We had an AWESOME time.  The restaurant/bar was the perfect combination of party/dance/celebration without being overly crowded or even "too young."  We had a fantastic server that I hope (!) we tipped well.  All in all it was a great way to ring in the new year.






It was before my time as a blogger but you may remember that Michele and I also went to NYE together with a group of friends in 2006.  So, because it's kinda fun to look at, here is a then and now look...


2006
2013
2006
2013

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG! I love the throwback pictures! Maybe I'm biased, but I'd have to say the 7 years has done us well! :) I'm so glad we were able to celebrate the beginning of 2014 together! PS - Emma made out well...we're generous tipsy tippers.
Love you!