Friday, February 7, 2014

It IS easy being green

So, for those of you that ALSO read my sister's blog this is going to sound like a repeat story.  Sorry about your bad luck.

But I just have to tell you that I love love love my Life Factory water bottles.  I use the 16oz (with flat top) for my energy drink.  It's a Spark Energy drink if you're wondering (pink lemonade or citrus).  I use the 24oz with the flip top straw for my water.  I carry that thing around with me everywhere.

To work.

To run errands.

To the gym.

Everywhere.

It makes me feel good about not using 729,274,934 water bottles in my life (estimated).  :)



In other attempts to be green I also switched to fabric/reusable makeup removers.  They are AWESOME.  I ordered them from HERE on Etsy and they are pretty cool.  She uses fabric scraps from other projects that would otherwise go to waste.  I keep my small laundry bag in the bathroom and throw them in there as I use them.

*shown with disposable cotton pad for comparison

No comments: