Thursday, July 28, 2011

When in doubt, dress the part.

So not but a few weeks ago when I accepted my job at Rx Worldwide my new boss asked me, "So, do you play golf?"

The answer: SURE!

The reality: Not even a little bit.

BUT - I had an outfit. Every successful woman knows that having the perfect outfit is half the battle.


Needless to say I made my brother-in-law Chris take me to the range before I left VA. You know, because when you're moving your entire life you have all kinds of time to spare learning how to play golf. True story...

The company golf outing was here before I knew it. Time to show them my skills. Lucky for me I work with mostly women and most of those women have never taken up golf. So as far as skill sets go I was at least ahead of the curve (if only slightly).


Team Sparkle came in FIRST taking home individual trophies and bragging rights for the next year. I had a great time and hopefully with a little practice I'll be able to hold my own at the 40th Annual Bob Carter Classic in April.

*Hopefully*

1 comment:

repeat offender said...

Love it, and love the outfit :)