FOOTBALL IS STARTING! I went into Hallmark last week and what did I see? The 2009 FNL Ornament, Tony Romo!!! He’s number 15 in the “Football Legends” series that they have going on. Woohooo! Run, do not walk, to your nearest Hallmark to purchase your very own. My Tony Romo ornament is already out of the box and sitting on my dresser (I say Hi to him every morning). I can’t wait to get my Christmas Tree this year. Maybe I’ll get a fake one so I can go ahead and put it up….
Then, as if that wasn’t good enough, I read this morning that Tony will be on the cover of Sports Illustrated for the NFL Preview issue. Can’t wait to run out and buy that too!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited to watch College Football this weekend you have no idea...
Happy football season everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment