Friday, August the 14th I convinced Gonzo's Nose to perform for me and my closest friends. And by "convinced" I mean FNL contracted and by my "closest friends" I mean a few thousand people most of which I've never met. None the less it was an amazing time!
The fabulous Lauren hooked me up with a great deal on custom t-shirts from Embroid Me. There's no better way to celebrate the sequel of your 25th birthday then with custom t-shirts. Right? There was a great debate over what the tag line should say...but it ended up "Come early, Come Awesome!" I was even able to buy a teeny tiny t-shirt for Taylor. But to keep her dad happy (and due to space) she did not have the tag line.
Jen and I got there super early so we could set up our VIP area complete with 4 blankets and lots of chairs. We were ready to go! It was really awesome that everyone was able to make it out to celebrate with me!!! I'm a very lucky girl to have so many amazing friends.

After FNL stopped serving beer we stumbled across the street to Jimmy's for some more dancing and drinking. I walk in and some guy proclaims that anyone wearing an "AmandaPalooza" shirt gets free drinks on him! Um, sweeeeeeeeeeeet. That offer was followed by many shots that came at me very quickly. Roxana was a fabulous roommate and took my advice that I needed to be cut off (just for a while). The music was awesome and we OWNED the dance floor. I even managed to hang long enough to watch them light the ceiling on fire. Very reminiscent of my 21st birthday and I love love love when the light the ceiling on fire. No worries about safety...the fire department is RIGHT across the street. Seriously, if you've never seen it you should make it happen.

Hands down the BEST.BIRTHDAY.EVER. Thank you to all my shirt wearing, beer drinking, '80's dancin', out to have the best Palooza ever friends and family. You guys rock!
No comments:
Post a Comment