I'm only a few hours away from heading back to the VA after a GREAT trip to Las Vegas. To back up a bit - I came out to Las Vegas for our annual work trip. Every year we host a large convention with well over 1,000 attendees. It's generally an all hands on deck kind of meeting. The meeting itself went super duper great. No major issue or challenges. Honestly, we weren't sure what to make of all our killer planning. Go us.
I'm a rule breaker ;)
Sunday was more pool time followed by an even bigger group dinner and outing at Voodoo. So much fun as always. Found some totally random guy that bought us all the drinks we could drink (and then some). Really strange that he'd want to drop that kind of money but whatever.

The "pink ladies" at our '50's themed reception
Monday was a trip to the Spa (I'll blog about that disaster later) and then after that we were all (or mostly all) business for the rest of the week. Thursday night is traditionally the staff outing and it is a much needed chance to unwind. Unfortunately this year I had to miss the staff outing because I was on a red eye flight back to DC to be in Meredith and Brad's wedding (more to come on that as well). I had a pretty restless flight and can honestly say I've never been happier to see my own bed. I think I face-planted into my favorite pillow and passed out. So after a really great week of friends, fun and some hard work I'm glad to finally be HOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment