So last night I watched as my boys beat the Eagles 41 - 37 ... how 'bout them Cowboys!!! The game was not easy to watch at times. My bf Tony and I broke up about 7 times but in the end we got back together. If someone can please teach him how to hold on to the ball, I would greatly appreciate it. I know my boys are a second half team but I'm just not sure how many more games like that my nerves can take. I was happy when the roller coaster ride was over and we won. And if by chance Jerry Jones is reading this...please start charging the players $$ when they get a penalty. I'm mean really, this is getting out of hand....
OH, and another highlight of the night was when the announcer (can't remember who) said that he thought the Cowboys franchise was the biggest American franchise...bigger in fact then the Yankees. You know what they say, everything is bigger in Texas (and better). I heart the homeland.
2 - 0, next please....
No comments:
Post a Comment