Monday, September 29, 2008

HOTlanta.

Atlanta was a super fun time. After suffering some minor harassment at the airport (I was wearing my Cowboys hoodie) I finally arrived in the ATL on Saturday morning. Lesson learned, if you are looking for an upgrade do not wear a Cowboys hoodie at a Washington DC airport. Started working almost immediately and everything went fairly smoothly (I won’t bore you with all the pointless work details). Saturday night the Hyatt had given me tickets to the Braves game – they were playing the NY Mets. Michele, Mike, Mark and I headed over to the game and were pleasantly surprised to see our seats were about 17 rows behind third base in a section with a server. SCORE! The weather was perfect and the boys promised to save me from any fly balls.


After the game Michele and I headed back to the Hyatt to get ready for our ladies night. Michele got us on the list for a club called Opera (think a little slice of Vegas in the ATL). Opera was awesome – we had so much fun taking shots and dancing our asses off!


Sunday was spent working all day (with a hangover). I found my second wind right around 8pm, just in time to watch the ‘boys beat Green Bay.

Monday and Tuesday were just working during the day and relaxing in the evenings. Wednesday evening Michele and I had ladies night part 2 and went over to this place called Atlantic Station for some shopping, drinks, and dinner. Dinner/drinks were at Dolce and the lobster ravioli was yummy! The atmosphere was amazing – would be totally great for a private event. And GUESS who the host was that sat us? Davis from Real World Denver. That’s right. Michele figured out who he was – she said he “looked familiar” hahaha!

Thursday and Friday I was fighting one of the worst colds I've ever had and needless to say was SO excited to get home Friday night. I slept basically straight through until around 8pm on Saturday night.

All in all a great first trip to the ATL. Can't wait to go back!

No comments: