Friday, September 19, 2008

Going to the ATL

So tomorrow morning, bright and early, I'm leaving for Atlanta. I'll be down there for a week for work. I have two conferences back-to-back. The first conference is almost 300 people for three days (Sunday - Tuesday) and the second conference is only 35 people for three days (Wednesday - Friday). When I get back (next week) Saturday will be my first day off in 12 days! Dear crazy...

I'm soooooo excited about Atlanta because it's my first time there and I get to see Michele Sager! The Hyatt hooked me up with tickets to the Braves game on Saturday night so look for me and Michele on TV sitting right behind third base. Then on Wednesday Michele is coming back downtown to go to dinner with me. I can't wait. Thursday night will be room service for sure as I settle in to watch all the new shows for this fall. Friday after my conference ends I have big plans to go see the World of Coca-Cola...who knew Coke had a museum in Atlanta like 4 blocks from my hotel?!?!

It'll be a long busy week for sure but I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: