Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Yolanda the Honda
Yep, the name of my car is Yolanda the Honda and before her I had Beep Beep the Jeep. Cars are important and if you are nice to them they will be nice to you (think less $$). Sadly, I was not nice to my Honda back in December. Trying to squeeze into a very small parking space in Silver Spring, MD I managed to rub up against the cement support column. Ooops. I know, I know...not helping the cause for female drivers everywhere. I swear, the column jumped out of no where! None the less, the beautiful Fiji Blue paint on my car is pretty scratched up. The body damage is minimal (I think). Now, several months later, I am finally getting her fixed. Friday I have an appointment at Circle Auto Body in Sterling to get an estimate. If all goes well I hope to have Yolanda fixed while I'm in Texas later this month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment