In TWO weeks I am off to the Homeland, Texas. I have a whirlwind trip planned. Three cities, countless friends and family to see, one golf tournament and of course paying my respects to Texas Stadium. I have been searching online to find Tony Romo's address and hope to visit him as well. I'm sure he'll take one look at me and dump that Jessica girl. =)
The big highlight of my trip is the 30 (something) Annual Bob Carter Classic that I'm going to "play" in. By "play" I clearly mean ride around on a golf cart and cause as much trouble as possible. I should be an expert.
There is nothing that puts a bigger smile on my face these days then when someone mentions my upcoming trip to Texas. Texas is and always will be the happiest place on earth for me. Everything is bigger and better in Texas.
No comments:
Post a Comment