Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Springtime

Every year around this time hotel people and vendors of the meeting planning industry gather in DC to showcase their products and services. I make no secret that this is one of my favorite times and probably a huge reason why I left the hotel side to join the meeting planner side. If you know me at all you know that I'm "kind of a big deal" and Springtime only reinforces that. =)

Hotel Sales Managers spend a great deal of time and money to "suck up" to meeting planners. They want our business and as any good sales professional will do they go to great lengths to make sure they stand out in a sea of thousands. Food, liquor, parties, presents and so much more. In the meeting industry we work hard and play harder and the week of Springtime is no exception!

No comments: