Saturday, June 27, 2015

What's Cooking - Pizza

I could eat pizza for every.single.meal.  

I love pizza.

Pizza is my life.

I would marry pizza if the Supreme's would let me.

Ironically, I was on my way to a new gym one night to try a Pilates class.  On my way to the class I realized I was driving right by Jimmy's Food Store.  Jimmy's Food Store is the biggest enabler to my pizza habit.  They make the best pizza dough and sell it frozen for just a couple bucks.  It's such a great convenience to have pre-made dough I can keep in the freezer and pull out whenever I need a pizza fix.  

So, naturally, after my workout I headed over to Jimmy's to pick up some dough for my house. Not long after that night I made the following:




The first two pictures are of a margarita pizza I made for dinner WITH a balsamic reduction.  It was amazing.  Then, since I'd made that pizza with only half the dough I decided the next morning to make breakfast pizza with scrambled eggs, cheese and chorizo.  DEEEEE-LISH.

Did I mention I love pizza? 

No comments: