Monday, February 9, 2015

Being an AUNT ROCKS!

Oh what fun, Brody Wilson Jones turned ONE!  

Dear Brody,

I maybe writing this letter a (few) months late but that doesn't change what I want to say.  It has been an absolute pleasure and a joy to be your Aunt.  Aunt, it's the title I hold onto with the utmost pride.  You have made my world a better place, and, single handedly increased the revenue for Baby Gap and Old Navy.  

I have loved watching you grow this past year.  Both your obvious physical growth (time, please slow down!) to your big personality that shines through.  You are shy at first around new people but as soon as you warm up you are big flirt with an obvious sense of humor.  You bring a smile to my face every time I see you.  

I can't wait to see what the next year brings.  I love you so much!

Aunt Amanda xo




















No comments: