I'm backing up a few (months) to bring you up to speed.
Back in November I had to take a work trip to Palm Beach, FL to attend a tasting for an upcoming gala while also checking out all of our venues. Thanks to google maps I was able to see that Ludo and Elin lived about 30 minutes SOUTH of Palm Beach. Oh hell yes. As soon as my trip was approved I reached out and schedule my visit. I just KNEW it was going to be a fun time.
And they did not disappoint.
To our mutual friends - if you have not been down to visit them, go. It will be an awesome time, trust me!
Friday night started off with drinks by the pool and settling into my room/apartment. Their house is setup perfect for guests. After happy hour we headed to Del Ray Beach for dinner and MORE drinks.
I was given ONE job on Friday night: Don't let Elin sing. I failed. Whoops!
Saturday started off amazing - Elin took me to the Everglades. It was my first time and it was so much fun! We went out on the airboat and saw lots of birds, alligators and even turtle.
Sometimes you got to kiss a lot of frogs (er, alligators) to find your prince!
This may shock you but Sunday was MORE drinking. It was a bye week for the Cowboys so I just got to harass all the Dolphins fans and of course my host Redskins fans. Getting back on the airplane that afternoon was super difficult (and not just because of my buzz).
Until next time!



No comments:
Post a Comment