Thursday, September 11, 2014

Peer Pressure!

Labor Day weekend I decided to head down to the Austin area on Friday to see Grandma and take in a Georgetown High School football game (I happen to know one of their super-star seniors).  My plan was to head down for ONE night.  One.  One night, see the game and head back to Dallas on Saturday.

Then the awesome happened.

Friday night after the game I ended up hanging with my cousin, Alexis and her good friends, Brandi and Craig.  Somewhere around 2:00am on Saturday morning (late Friday night), after many many beers, I somehow managed to get talked into staying for the entire weekend.

Peer pressure, rocks!  Turned out to be an awesome weekend.  

Friday night was FOOTBALL and staying up 'til late hanging out in the hot tub.





Saturday we went to another friends house to watch the Texas game.  Another late night…


Sunday I got to drive to Spicewood to visit with Whitney who recently told us gals that she is pregnant!  It was so so so nice to give her a hug.  She lives all the way in Houston so to be able to see her in the Austin area was a special treat.


Sunday night was more fun at Brandi and Craig's…tons and tons of games (washers, corn hole etc.), more beer and of course the hot tub again.  All of that was only after we worked on building pig pens.  True Story.





Life in Texas is certainly NEVER boring.  Can't wait to go back to Georgetown soon only on the next visit I'll be better prepared with clothes for the WHOLE weekend.

Some of us partied harder than others.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was great to see you too! I'm so glad you drove out and stayed for a bit! Miss my Amanda!