Friday, December 13, 2013

P.A.N.K.

That's right folks,  I have a new title - PANK.

P - Professional
A- Aunt
N- No
K-Kids

I'll take that title loud and proud.  Baby Brody can have just about whatever he wants.  If it lights up and makes noise, EVEN better.  If it has sugar, sign me up!  If his parents said no first, I'll take TWO.

This pretty much sums it up:  http://nymag.com/thecut/2013/11/im-not-a-spinster-aunt-im-a-pank.html

"...the PANKs are a revolution against the stereotypical spinster auntie. “There’s just always this default to assume that they are all single,” Notkin says. “It’s also important to know to that they are not all childless by choice.” She adds PANK dollars aren’t just going to high-tech toys and fancy clothes — 32 percent of the demographic also contributes to a child’s education."

And now, because I can, here is a video of my #1 nephew with the hiccups.  You're welcome.




No comments: