First, I haven't blogged in a while. I'm not exactly sure why. I really do find it therapeutic and like going back a few years and remembering the good times.
Second, I have 775 photos saved on my iphone. Seriously. It's a problem. Why can't I just download them, delete and move on?
Third, we are out of wine at my house. I've been on the road for a few weeks and when I left I'm positive the racks were just about full. Today when I looked we're down to two bottles of white (!). I don't even drink white!
I can fix #1 and #2 right now. The third will require me to get up off this couch, put on a bra, shoes, brush my hair and leave my house. That is simply out of the question at this point.
We'll go ahead and make today's blog about running. Back in December I committed again to running the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler in Washington, D.C. Somehow I managed to talk Amber and Kristen into running with me. And so it began...the endless training. A memory that I'd somehow managed to repress from the last time I tried to run this distance.
Along the way, to keep things fun, I signed up for local races. There was far more FUN than actually running.
Tap n' Run 4k
Pre-race drinks at the host bar and then during the race you had to chug a beer every 1k. Sounds easy, right?
This was the last picture BEFORE we stopped at a bar along the way to take shots. Enough said.
My first ever Dash Down Greenville 5k. We had to get there early to get parking and start tailgating.
Group shot before the race started. Also taken BEFORE I tripped and fell on my face mid-race.
Pre-race photos (when I was still in a good mood).








No comments:
Post a Comment