I could try and catch you up on my life but Brussels feels like a lifetime ago.
*Sigh*
It's safe to say this not-so-new-job is really giving me a run for my money in the travel department. Please note: this is not a complaint, merely an exhausted observation. To date I've managed 16 meetings for Rx Worldwide and that's about what I averaged yearly when I was with OPIS and UCG. Meaning, with still more than half the year to go I've already hit my average for meetings planned in any given year. With that fascinating statistic (wait, only fascinating to me?) I've also managed to visit 7 countries and rack up almost 100,000 miles to date.
Now, when I have a day that I'm NOT working I know how to make the best of it.
Sometimes I'm hanging out with my fantastic roommate.

Sometimes I'm with friends that help other friends.

Sometimes I'm the one getting a little help.

Sometimes I'm visiting VA friends in Houston.

Sometimes I'm at basketball games.

Sometimes I'm shopping for purses that are just the right size.

Sometimes I'm on a "Mojito Mile."

And sometimes I'm golfing with my sisters.

I can't believe how fast this year is going by!
No comments:
Post a Comment