Saturday, March 31, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday, True Story

Happy Birthday to my blog!  Four years ago, bored and with nothing else to do (I was probably at work) I decided to start a blog.

There is no real purpose for my blog other than to keep my dedicated readers (hi Mom, Roxana and PJ) up to date on the happenings in my life.

Now on to our originally scheduled post!

After Rio I was on my way to Brussels, Belgium.  We stayed at the Amigo Hotel which was amazing.  It was old, it was European, it was super cute.



Monogrammed pillow just for me!


Indoor/Outdoor shopping area



Had to stop for a few beers!


Town Hall (I think?)



Belgian Waffle with BEER Sauce for the win!


I can't tell you how much weight I gained in just chocolate and bread but it was all worth it!  The beer and waffles were good too.

In other news, my purse had its own seat on the plane.  I was in first class on British Airways from London to Brussels and basically they took the normal row of three seats and made the "middle seat" teeny tiny so it was really just two bigger seats.  Hard to explain and my picture doesn't do it justice but I didn't want to be THAT girl taking pics in first class.  True Story.

1 comment:

repeat offender said...

Thanks for the shout out!! Haha, I love reading your blog!! LOVE the pic of you and the huge beer - so cute and fun!!