So, to catch up up a little - let me take you back to the two social events I allowed myself in December (my only breaks from studying).
First - my boss turned 50! Big day. My boss, Bob, is a huge comic book fan. I don't mean just really really really likes comic books I mean LOVES (keeps, displays and insures) comic books. So, naturally, his wife through him a superhero party for his big 50th birthday bash.
At first I thought Mike wouldn't want to go. It was his last Saturday night in town before he left for Texas AND we need to dress up as superheroes. Well I was WRONG. Mike was totally and completely on board and man did we have fun looking for costumes. We ran all over town looking for a green sweatsuit for Mike to wear and all the perfect accessories for our "Kick Ass" costumes.
We pulled it off. Mike as Kick Ass and me as Hit Girl. Check us out!

A few weeks of studying went by and before I knew it it was time for New Years Eve. It was decided early on that we didn't want to do the "package" thing (getting a hotel room downtown etc...) and that instead we just wanted to have fun with friends and keep it low key. As it happened a friend of a friend was signing in a band that night in Leesburg. Only $10 to get in, local, and good friends would be there - SOLD. It was a great night and even Jen and Chris made it out to celebrate.



2010 had a lot of great memories and I'm really looking forward to more great things in 2011!
1 comment:
I love the picture of you and Mike in your comic book costumes! HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment