Sunday, January 9, 2011

Yeeeee-hawwwww!


MacKenzie and Anthony finally got hitched! And I was lucky enough to be there to see it all go down. The wedding was nothing short of perfects and I would have expected nothing less from MacKenzie.

A while back, Mack called me and asked if I would be her day of coordinator to make sure the margarita machine was working at all times. Ha! Well needless to say I was completely honored to be a part of their special day. When the time came I couldn't run FAST enough to get on the plane and head down to the homeland.

I got down to the big D on Friday morning and immediately I was OFF and running with Mack's man-of-honor, Dustin. It was our job to make sure the bride was cool as a cucumber and man, did we do a good job. Together we were unstoppable!

The wedding went off without a hitch and everything was beautiful. Here are a few pics...congrats Mack and Anthony!

No comments: