Thursday, December 31, 2009

A numbers game...

In 2009….

- I did not sleep in my bed 74 times this year. Which means I enjoyed my bed for 291 nights =)
- I traveled on an airplane 26 times this year for a total of ….yeah I’m not counting up the miles…
- I put over 18,000 miles on my car (the same car that got a new engine and brand new tires).
- I worked out at the gym an (estimated) 130 times.
- I ran 4 races. 5k’s – but that still counts.
- I attended 5 weddings, bought 2 bridesmaids dresses, traveled out of state to 3 weddings, planned 2 bachelorette parties, attended 4 bridal showers and loved almost every minute of it.
- I went on 11 business trips.
- I traveled to Texas, Tennessee, Colorado, Ohio, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Florida, Pennsylvania, New York, Georgia, DC and Maryland this year. (YES, Maryland counts, I don’t live there).
- I volunteered 11 times at Friday Night Live!
- I made it to 1 VA Tech game, 1 Caps game and 1 Nationals game. SO lame. Need to improve these #’s in 2010.
- I rode a Ferris Wheel (thanks, Court)
- I celebrated being out of college for 5 years….and by “celebrated” I mean cried a little.
- I lost 25 lbs. (and still counting)
- I wrote 45 blogs (including this one)
- I met Roxana, my awesome roommate, who just pointed out she wasn’t mentioned in this blog.

Goodbye, 2009. Hello, 2010.

No comments: