Sunday, December 27, 2009

Naughty or Nice?

Another Christmas has come and gone. My family spent Christmas morning over at the Jack and the Jer's house opening presents and drinking mimosas. The presents were a little anti-climatic for me because Santa gave me my big gift last week. I finally joined the world of smart phones. I got the HTC Hero and thanks to Sprint and all their pesky policies about new phones Santa had to let me have it early because it had to be activated that day. Sweet. I'm here to tell you my life will never be the same again.

My sister got me a super duper fun watch for when I'm running. It's a Polar watch and it keeps track of my heart rate and calories while I'm working out. I'm really going to get a lot of use out of it as I train for the Cherry Blossom 10 miler.

Christmas night Jen and Chris hosted dinner at their place. Jen had 3 crock pots loaded with food and everything tasted great. The best part of the night was when she pulled out the the Butter Pecan Apple Crumb pie from Mom's Apple Pie. OMG. So good!

**Quick side story....
A few weeks ago I dug out the Christmas decorations (the few that I have) and went to town decorating the apartment. Well, Roxana came home to see the decorations for the first time and the following conversation occurred...

R: Um, why are there 4 Christmas stockings?
A: Because...what if we get boyfriends between now and then.
R: Ohhhhhhhhhhh ok, makes total sense.
****

The morning after Christmas I met up with Meredith to have breakfast at Silver Diner. Mmmmm diner breakfast. We had a nice long visit and poor Brad was probably pacing back at the house waiting for her to return the car. After breakfast we headed back to her parents house so that I could meet TEDDY, Brad and Meredith's new puppy! I was pretty excited. It goes without saying that Teddy was pretty excited too. He loves me.


That was about it for my holiday weekend...hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: