Sunday, May 31, 2009

Oh what FUN...

Taylor Paige turned ONE! We all know how much I heart her and how much she hearts me (friend Amanda) so I was pretty excited to celebrate her first birthday. Kristen and Ben (the proud parents) hosted a BBQ birthday party bash at their house on Saturday, the day before Taylor's actual birthday. There were lots of close friends/family, food, cake and good times. It was really nice to see everyone. I can't believe it has been a year already...and yet I haven't aged a day. ;)


The grownups ended up sitting out on the deck well into the evening enjoying the gorgeous summer weather. Taylor turning one was definitely the highlight of my weekend. But when I wasn't celebrating with her family I was laying by the pool with Courtney, walking around Herndon Festival, and taking cupcakes to people on Friday. It was a pretty awesome weekend.

All of my hard work laying out by the pool is in preparation for Kristen and Stu's big day that's coming up in less than two weeks. I'll be leaving for Denver on Sunday for a conference, flying from Denver to Cincinnati on Wednesday, wedding festivities all weekend (including private tour of the Great American Ball Park), then finally flying home on Sunday the 14th. Holy cow. The next couple of weeks are super busy but will be SO much fun!

1 comment:

kristen said...

i totally stole your blog title and didn't know it until after i posted and then came to read yours! great minds think alike! ;0)