Saturday I spent the day cleaning/shopping/getting ready to host pre-bachelorette festivities at my place. I made my special diet coke cupcakes and made sure to have plenty of beverages on hand.

The maid of honor Katie brought over lots of fun props like pink leis, "hottie" whistles, and fun games for Kristen to play. The bride was all decked out in a sash, veil, and tiara. She looked super fabulous but for the life of me I can't figure out why everyone kept wishing her a happy birthday! HELLO....she's wearing a VEIL!!!

We headed out to Clarendon Ballroom to get our DANCE on. Kristen had a good time rolling the dice and playing along with all the games. It also turned out to be Radford night at the Ballroom so I left with my very first Radford Football t-shirt. HELL YEAH!






The night would not be complete unless we stopped at Mister Days, a place I'm famous for ended up at after a long night of dancing and drinking. Don't worry Courtney, I kept my eyes open the whole time I was dancing ;)
By the end of the night we were drenched (pouring rain), drunk (many drinks), and exhausted (much dancing) but I think the bride-to-be had a great time. Can't wait for the wedding next month!
No comments:
Post a Comment