Sunday, January 4, 2009

So far SO good.

Dear 2009,

I'm so glad you are finally here. Thank you for replacing the awfulness that was 2008. Don't get me wrong there were a few quality highlights of 2008, but overall it was a year I'd like to quickly forget.

I don't ask for much in 2009 but there are a few things on my "to do" list for this year...

1. A date with Tony Romo. I know given the opportunity he would leave his current fling and live happily ever after with me. Seriously. I hear he has some spare time right now...

2. A cake from Charm City Cakes (aka Ace of Cakes). Those things look freaking awesome. Maybe in the shape of a giant Coach purse??

3. A ticket to the Black Tie and Boots Ball - do I really need to explain why?

4. A vacation. A relaxing, drink too much, no worries vacation.

5. Finally, to slow down and enjoy the simple things in life.

Thank you in advance for a happy, healthy and wonderful 2009. I am looking forward to all that it will bring.

Love,
Amanda

1 comment:

kristen said...

I heart Ace of Cakes!!!