The moment you've all been waiting for.... (ha, yeah right!)
Catch me if you can!
February
3 - 6 in Orlando, FL
17 - 20 in Orlando, FL
March
11 - 13 in Washington, DC (ok, not really "traveling")
April
5 - 7 in Washington, DC
29 - 5/1 in Nashville, TN
June
7 - 10 in Denver, CO
10 - 14 in Cincinnati, OH
August
1 - 7 in Las Vegas, NV
September
19 - 25 in Atlanta, GA
October
18 - 21 in Lake Las Vegas, NV
This is really just my work schedule and does not include vacations, weddings, and other fun trips. Luckily, thanks to Santa, I have fabulous Bose noise cancelling headphones to take with me on all these trips. I'm actually looking forward to my next trip so I can try them out. No doubt my flight to Orlando will have plenty of kids on it...the headphones will be a life saver. As for security...I also have the Clear Card so no waiting in line for me! Traveling is fun if you have all the right perks. My next project is to get my Red Carpet Club membership reinstated. We had it as a family when I was younger but now that I can appreciate the bar, wireless Internet and personal space it is much more valuable to me. More to come on my adventures in traveling...
No comments:
Post a Comment