Saturday, October 11, 2008

UCG Past and Present

After 9, count 'em NINE, long months Courtney and I finally got drinks on the calendar. Thursday night Dana, Rob, and I headed down to DC to meet up with Courtney at Daily Grill. After several drinks, shots, and some food we decided to mix it up and head over to Marvin's. Needless to say...no more shots of Patron on a Thursday night for me. Friday morning was no fun.



Friday night I had a hot date with the DVR to get caught up on all the weeks shows. Gotta love those nights.

Saturday was filled with watching TEXAS whoop up on some formally #1 Oklahoma...hook 'em horns baby!! That game was the reason I love college football....I love when the rankings get all shook up! After the game and a nap I headed out to Bailey's in Arlington with Danny and Courtney. Now I had never been to Bailey's but it was like a college football fan's dream...so much fun. I heart college football.

No comments: