Raise your hand if you are ready for Wednesday, November 5th? Me too. This election got old during the primaries and living in a battleground state hasn't helped things. Now ya'll know I rarely talk politics. Why you ask? Because I don't care....about your opinion. Nothing personal just not something I really get into.
BUT I thought this might be a fun post. The company I work for, UCG, does a mock election every year there is a presidential race. UCG has been having this mock election every presidential race for the last 30 years. It should be said that not one time have the results of the UCG mock election been repeated in the actual presidential election.
Drum roll please.....
Overall UCG vote for president
Barack Obama/Joe Biden (Democrat) 67.9%
John McCain/Sara Palin (Republican) 24.1%
Bob Barr & Wayne A. Root (Libertarian) 1.9%
Ralph Nader & Matt Gonzalez (Independent) 1.5%
Cynthia McKinney & Rosa Clemente (Green) 0.6%
Chuck Baldwin & Darrell L. Castle (Constitution) 0.2%
I do not plan to vote 1.7%
Other (please specify) 1.9%
So there you have it folks. In a video message to employees the main partner, Bruce, said that a disgruntled voter wrote in that all this election did was highlight the lack of Republican representation at UCG. To which Bruce responded, "you betcha." Well alrighty then.
Just for entertainment... http://www.palinaspresident.us/ absolutely hysterical!
No matter who you support just make sure you get out there and vote.
No comments:
Post a Comment