So after many scheduling hurdles (Kristen and Taylor are VERY popular) we finally found a date that worked for Kristen and I to play catch up. Unfortunately that date, September 27th, I was still dealing with a bad cold and our date was rescheduled for Saturday, October 4th. Saturday worked out perfectly because Ben was out of town (sorry Ben) and I had Kristen and TPK's undivided attention. I made yummy
chili from the
Hungry Girl cookbook and took it out to Leesburg for lunch with Kristen. We had a great time catching up on all our girl talk and playing with Taylor. After lunch we headed over to outlets to take advantage of the beautiful day that was Saturday. We just happend to swing by Coach...and I just happend to get a new Coach bag. Deep red, patent leather, and perfect. Thanks to Jacqueline and Todd I had a gift card to spend and the bag was practically free (or as free as you can get in a Coach store). TPK and Kristen both helped me pick out the perfect bag, sorry Kristen I know you had your eye on it too!!
After lunch and shopping I headed home to catch a nap before I was supposed to meet another Kristen for more shopping and dinner. Yes, all I did on Saturday was shop, eat, and hang out with Kristen's =) Kristen Lee and I walked around RTC for a little while and then ended up at
Mon Ami Gabi for dinner. The french onion soup and scallops were fabulous! I even tried whipped cauliflower...sounds weird but it was actually pretty good!
The night ended with a stop at Ned's in Herndon to see Kristen Killian's favorite band, Emmitt Swimming. We thought they were going on at 10pm but sadly they didn't start there set until 11pm and by then I was super tired. I'm old. Kristen K., Lauren, Kristen L. and I all had a great time. I'll never turn down a night out with the girls.

Me and Taylor (she needed a little hair)
Me and Kristen K. at Neds
Me and Kristen L. at Neds
My weekend was topped off with wins by both the 'Boys and the Hokies! Can't complain about that.
1 comment:
i still love ya even though you got the bag! ;0) had fun this weekend - looking forward to the next time!
Post a Comment