So this week is the countdown to my company's annual convention in Vegas. I am running around like a crazy person this week trying to get all my errands done before I leave at 6:30am on Saturday to fly to the desert. Tonight I'm getting my hair did (thanks to Jen for squeezing me in), tomorrow is drinks with the Hyatt Girls, Thursday is drinks with Mere, Brad and Ryan (fun times), and Friday is the usual FNL! I'm exhausted and excited just thinking about my busy week. Oh, and I'm working 10 - 12 hour days at work and finding time to house sit and pack.
Saturday I have some business stuff to take care of during the day at the Loews Lake Las Vegas then Saturday night I'm out with my crazy co-workers for what promises to be a great night. Sunday is laying by the pool at the Venetian all day and drinking beer shooters. At 105 in the shade it is way to hot to sip a beer. Monday starts the real work and from then on we are super busy. We'll take a brief break for a staff outing on Thursday (there may be a beverage or two) and then Friday we are in the home stretch!!! Flying home on the red eye so that I can go right into Amanda Palooza on the 9th...a little pre-birthday celebration. Woohoo! Such a fun week coming up. Stay tuned for pictures as I'm sure there will be PLENTY.
Jen and I the last time we were both in Vegas... she will be missed this time =(
No comments:
Post a Comment