Man - this has been a crazy weekend.
Friday: Sex and the City premiered. I had a little pre-movie party at my place. There were about 8 of us and it was awesome to get together with the girls. My mom also joined us so that was great. We left for the movie about 45 minutes before show time and man, that was cutting it close. The line to get into the theater was wrapped around the lobby and down the hall of our local movie plex. We were maybe half way back in line and I had to throw some bows to get 8 seats together. Dear Crazy, move out of my way. The movie was awesome and everything I hoped it would be. It felt like 5 episodes of the show all strung together. Two thumbs up for sure.
Saturday: Slept in until 11am because I was exhausted from Friday night (didn't go to sleep until 2:30am). Pulled it together to get to Herndon Festival just in time for the pouring (and I do mean pouring) rain. Jen and I walked around in ponchos to check out the crafts. Once the rain had stopped long enough to make a run for the car we came home to nap and then went back later for dinner, beer, and fire works. Good times.
While all the festival madness was going on Lauren was feeding me updates from the hospital with Baby Killian updates. See post below. Thanks Lauren!
Sunday: Volunteered at the Optimist booth for a couple of hours at the Herndon Festival selling beer. It was hot and muggy so I was pretty grateful when my shift ended. I left and went straight the mall to celebrate my RAISE. Woohoo...I cleaned out NY & Co. with some great new stuff. And then it was straight to the hospital to visit Ben and Kristen and take a peak at Taylor Paige. She's beautiful and I can't wait to hold her.
Phew...now it's off to bed. Busy week coming up. Lots going on at work to get ready for my conference next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment