New layout, new everything.
Whelp, add that to the list of things I've had changed on me in the last few months. I'm getting really good at change and I'm starting to think that will be the biggest thing I take away from this move.
So what's been happening with me? After all, the what's new with me is the whole POINT of this blog.
WORK. That's what's going on with me. I'm a big believer in sink or swim. Honestly, I don't mind AT ALL that job has thrown me in full throttle to what I was hired to take on. I love it. I love coming off my first meeting in DC with a "win." The client was happy, my boss seemed happy, I'm sure I would have been happy too if I could keep my eyes open long enough to enjoy it...
Up next on the work horizon is Buenos Aires. This will (sadly) be my first trip out of the country since I was an exchange student in 1997. True Story. I'm SO excited I've already forgotten that I don't speak Spanish. In preparation for my first long flight in over 14 years I've recently purchased a Kindle with fancy pink carrying case. I LOVE travel accessories, probably more than the average gal since I, well, travel. I have my Bose Headphones that I love and now my Kindle to complete my collection. I have my new iphone with games, my mac for movies and work...what else could a girl ask for? A good looking man in his early thirties to carry it all for me... ;-)
HOME. Well all I really have to say on that is - I live on LOVE. Literally, I live on Love Drive. It's awesome and I have a super great roommate to boot. I was ready, willing and able to live on my own but as most of you know I had a friend down in Dallas that decided he wanted a roommate again and, well, the rest is history. It was a great decision - I enjoy having someone else in the house, especially when I'm traveling.
The apartment is great (pics to come soon, promise) complete with a resort style pool and lots to do in the area. We also have a nice little routine of rotating who makes dinner and going to the gym together. It's nice to finally be settled.
My next few blogs will not be as few and far between, promise. I even downloaded a fancy app to blog on the go!
Here are some pictures...because, after all, that's really the reason you stopped by.
![]() |
| The movers are here! |
![]() |
| My first RANGERS game! |
![]() |
| Not a bad view at all... |
![]() |
| Love fun presents from home! |
![]() |
| Awwww...Amanda Palooza 2011 was a huge success! |





No comments:
Post a Comment