Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Football!

It's the most wonderful time....of the year!

Seriously, it is.

Football has started! Full swing, no turning back now. Last night I earned my first points in my first ever fantasy football league. I was really excited at first (who doesn't like to score points) but then I felt kinda dirty. How could I possibly be excited for another team and other players? I love the Cowboys - cheering for someone else feels wrong. Should be an interesting season to say the least....


College football also started this past weekend. I was disappointed the Hokies couldn't pull off the win but I'm optimistic for a decent season. Tomorrow's game is against the JMU Duuuuuuuuukes. This is slightly sentimental for me because my very first college football game was the Tech v. JMU game at Tech in 1999. It was a blow out - something like 48 - 0 and at the time I was dating a guy that went to Tech so he was in a very good mood. Fun times. Wow, that game and 1999 feel like a lifetime ago.

But I regress...

Happy Football season!

Let's Go - Cowboys, Longhorns and Hokies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: