Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Not too long ago Tom and I were having drinks at Town Center and we were joined by some friends of a friend that neither one of us had ever met. At one point in the evening one of the girls asked us how long we had been together. HA! This makes me laugh. I've been putting up with Tom's ish for many many many years now. Seems like forever. Well we decided to go with it and actually figure out how long we'd "been together". I think we decided that 2004 was really the first year that we met and became friends. That would make this year our 5th anniversary. How sweet. The traditional anniversary present for 5 years is WOOD. **Insert obvious joke here**

Always the gentleman - Tom brought me a piece of wood. A very lovely 2x4 complete with multi-colored bow. He brought this to me at our monthly Friday Night Live dinner. Needless to say it made for many jokes throughout the night. Even The Jer got in on the fun.

Thanks for my wood Tommy, can't wait for the 6 year anniversary: Candy. Yum!


My very own 2x4 - I'm SO lucky ;)

No comments: