Saturday night I had the pleasure of babysitting for my favorite Taylor Paige. She is so sweet and such a good baby. Miss TP is 10 months old and into crawling, cruising around the furniture and using her hands to grab anything and everything within reach. I cannot claim Saturday all on my own - the fabulous Lauren was babysitting as well and together we came to the conclusion that parenthood is HARD. True story.
Our afternoon started with a snack and then we headed over to the Outlets to do a little shopping. As per usual we spent most of our time at the Coach store where TPK was the star of the show. She received so many compliments and (naturally) I claimed her as my own. After shopping we went home for some play time before dinner. It is absolutely hysterical to watch Taylor crawl around and make her "O" face. After dinner Taylor and I read some of the new books I bought her, and by "read" I mean I read and Taylor ate....dear crazy!
All in all we had a great night. It was awesome to spend so much time with Taylor (a treat for me) and to catch up with Lauren.




No comments:
Post a Comment