Sunday, February 22, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

So let's play a little catch up...

Right before I left for my first trip to Orlando this month I had a super fun visit with my favorite, Jen Horne. We ended up at Julie's house in Maryland and had so much fun playing in the basement. I beat Mike at darts (what up!) and after several mind erasers we had our own little dance party.

Me and JHo

After my first trip to Orlando this month my new roommate Roxana moved into the apartment. I did NOT find Roxana on craigs list (see previous blog) she was introduced to me from a friend of a friend. She moved in on Valentine's Day, how sweet. She's totally fun and so far things are working out well.

The day after Valentine's day I got to have lunch with my lovely ladies, The Hyatt Dulles Divas. Dwayla, Nancy and I had brunch at Clyde's in Ashburn and it was yummy! I had the quiche and many mimosas ;) Love when I get to see my favorite girls.

Me and the Past President

Me and Fancy

Just this past Friday I got back from Florida. I was disappointed when the hot guy in the parking garage at the airport didn't need my assistance jumping his battery (twss). He had already had someone on their way to help him. Sad day. Maybe next time...

I was home for all of hour before I was getting ready to go out for the night. The new roomie and I headed off to McFadden's in DC for a little dance action. We met up with her friends from JMU and had fun dancing.

Roommates!

Saturday was out to dinner with Courtney and Co. at Union Street in Old Town Alexandria. It's a very looooooooooooong story but basically the service was TERRIBLE and we had all of our food comped and all we paid for was the alcohol. There were 9 of us so our alcohol bill was pretty significant. But it's all we paid for so I'm not complaining. After dinner we headed over to Murphy's for some more drink and live music.



Lauren, Courtney, and Me - many drinks later...

Until next time...

No comments: