Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Amanda Palooza

Less then 12 hours from being home from a week in Las Vegas I was on my way to Amanda Palooza!

Dinner and drinks at Jimmy's followed by pool beer pong at George and Laura's. It was definitely a fun night and a great way to kick off my week long 25th birthday extravaganza. I was pleasantly surprised when we got to the pool and found a full keg of bud light. Awesome. After a game or two of pool beer pong we decided to move over to the "fire pit" and build a fire. At this point in the evening The Jer joined us (I think he was afraid we catch the house on fire). I'm not sure when I went to bed but from what I hear the group finally called it quits around 3am. Good time were had by all!

Sunday morning we followed things up with a yummy breakfast at Virginia Kitchen! So GOOD.

The girls at dinner - the Jack (my mom), Jen, Me, and Courtney

No comments: