We both flew out on Friday morning so we'd have all night Friday to play in Vegas. I wanted to make sure Michele got the VIP treatment so I made sure to have all the hookups I could manage in place and ready to go.
Friday night we started out at Mandalay Bay so she could go the Foundation Room and see the most amazing view of the strip. We hadn't intended to stay that long but wound up talking to this really nice guy from Food Network Canada. He kept offering to buy us drinks and we kept accepting. Turns out he's also a liquor promoter so I have no doubt all of our drinks were free and top shelf. Score! It also turned out that RODEO was in town. Needless to say I had to have my picture taken with my friends from Texas.



Saturday I managed to get us hooked up with free tickets to the Beetles Cirque show, LOVE. Our seats were awesome - down front but high enough that we could still see most of what was going on. Definitely the best show I've ever been to in Vegas. After the show we headed over to Caesars to check out PURE night club....turns out P Diddy was there to check it out TOO. I flashed my Diamond Card and we were able to cut the line and get in as soon as possible. It was packed inside so Michele and I made our way to the roof top where Michele worked her magic and charm until we found ourselves in a VIP area enjoying table service with new friends. Together we were - unstoppable!

Monday was tame - I'd reserved us a table at Lagasse's Stadium so we could watch the Cowboys/Giants game with my friend/vendor Alex. Luckily Lagasse's went ahead and upgraded us to a suite!!! I was riding high right up until Romo broke his collar bone. After that it was no problem hitting the $250 min...hello liquid dinner.

All in all it was a GREAT trip to Vegas with Michele - I hope she comes out with me on all my work trips.
1 comment:
OMG. Love you in that black dress in the second photo!! Owww owwww!
Post a Comment