I can’t believe I forgot the most exciting blog-worthy news…. Jen finally asked me to be her Maid of Honor (MOH). I know, I know…I was JUST as surprised as you are. ;)
She definitely gets creativity points (and she should, she took long enough)….
The back of the card listed the “job description”. It had the following conditions/rules….
1. Must be nice to the groom
2. May not use the term “Bridezilla”
3. Must give speech at reception
4. Must throw the Bride an awesome Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party
5. Must smile for all pictures
6. Cannot make out with the best man (ha!)
7. May be responsible for other duties at Bride’s discretion, at any time…
After careful thought and consideration I agreed!!!
So I meant to blog about this back in December when she asked but my camera and my computer haven't been getting along...so it took me this long to get the photo uploaded. Sorry - but I'm still just as excited today as I was in December. The "big day" is less than 6 months away and there are many fun times to come between now and then. Woohooo!
No comments:
Post a Comment